So that a bike can be adjusted for an individual rider’s height, lowering kits for motorcycles can lower the seat by those crucial few centimetres. TRW-Lucas motorcycle lowering kits offer a cost-effective way of reducing the bike’s height at the rear.
TRW-Lucas motorcycle lowering kits give you:
• A perfectly adjusted seat level
• A lowering by 20 mm to even 40 mm depending on model (measure vertical to rear axle)
• A maximum of safety
• Stops with reaching the ground with both of your feet
• The central suspension strut retains its full working length in most cases
• An efficient solution at low cost and little effort
• All TRW-Lucas lowering kits are supplied with a certificate of conformity (TÜV)
Very often lowering is achieved by a modified suspension but with a TRW-Lucas motorbike lowering kit a safe and comfortable level can be achieved with much less effort.
With TRW-Lucas height reducers you replace the original parts from the suspension system, e.g. linkage levers, push rods, triangular plates, spring base plates etc. by our modified parts. TRW-Lucas lowering kits offer premium product quality. Depending on the model they are laser-cut from high quality stainless steel or CNC-milled aluminium parts. The robust parts ensure safety and come complete with a certificate of conformity (TÜV).
Notes for installation: many motorcycle lowering kits require the side stand to be shortened. On a few motorcycles, removing the main stand is unavoidable. For systems that require dismantling the spring or parts of the rear shock we recommend installation in a specialist workshop.