"Street" Brake/Clutch Levers
The "Street" version brake and clutch lever range is extremely comprehensive and is available with certificate of conformity (TÜV).
- The ergonomically shaped levers have a grip length of 80mm, which is 30mm longer than the "Racing" version.
- The predetermined breaking point on the levers, which are made of high-strength aluminium, increases safety in the event of a crash.
- The sophisticated lever design provides an excellent grip.
- The adapters are black anodised, while the levers are available in 4 colours:
- Black and silver levers with red adjusters
- Gold and blue levers with black adjusters
- The 6-position ball bearing mounted adjusting unit maximises the adjustment range and is easy to operate while riding.